– Anticipated start date is May 13, 2019
– Artificial Intelligence and Research Division
– Mentored Computer Science students in the Java Programming: Arrays, Lists and Structured Data course.
– Assessed over 70 students’ progress throughout the course and worked closely with other mentors to maintain a positive learning environment.
– Taught and inspired others to use Wolfram technology across multiple fields of study.
– Collaborated with other student ambassadors on coding projects, events, and newsletters.
– Participated in quarterly video conference training with top Wolfram developers.
Math and CS Student
General Member & Tutor – NSBE
Honors Council – ACT Honors College
Public Relations – Global Student Organization